Top 25 Promotional Product Ideas for Golf Tournaments
When it comes to advertising your brand or product, there's no better venue than a golf tournament.
Golf tournaments are the perfect opportunity to promote your brand with a variety of promotional products.
From golf balls and tees to clubhouse towels and umbrellas, there are endless ways to get your brand in front of influential customers.
With so many golfers attending tournaments each year, you're sure to reach a wide audience. So if you're looking for an effective way to promote your brand, consider using promotional products at your next golf tournament.
What Are the Most Effective Promotional Products for Golf Tournaments?
One of our specialties is custom designed embroidered products.
Ideas to consider are: hats, shirts and golf balls. There are many more.
As avid golfers and marketers ourselves, we have put together our guide to the Top 25 Promotional Product Ideas for Golf Tournaments and Events.
Whether you need from 100 to 10,000 products for golf giveaways, raffles, charity events or tournaments, we can design and deliver them to any golf event across the USA.
Our Top 25 Promotional Product Ideas for Golf Tournaments
1. Golf Bag Pouch – The perfect golf bag is one that's easy to find and doesn't take up all of your living space. Golf pouches come in different sizes and shapes - there are even ones designed just for women! They're also great at keeping scorecard reminders or medicine close by so you don’t have search around aimlessly.
2. Hand Sanitizers – Golfers are constantly looking for ways to improve their game, and one of the simplest ways to do that is by keeping their hands clean. These are great for promoting your full color logo over and over.
3. Car Sunshield – Cars get hot parked in the direct sun at Golf Tournaments. Keep your audience cool and let them promote your company too. Golfers drive luxury cars such as BMW's, Mercedes and Porches. They are great brands to associate with your logo being broadcast in their windshield.
4. Golf Umbrellas – Every golfer needs an umbrella. A quality umbrella with your company logo is an investment in your Brand Equity.
5. Portable Speakers for Golf Carts - Now this is a unique idea! Everyone will love dancing and partying on the golf course hosted by your brand. This is a product no one will ever forget.
6. Sunglasses – Think about all the brand name sunglasses. How about a high-quality pair with your company logo? Think about how Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson promotes brands. Why not let the fans promote your corporate brand?
7. Ear Buds – This is a premium product. This is another idea for promoting your brand. Ideal for Golf Raffles.
8. Golf Shoe Bags – Every golfer has golf shoes. Every time they put them on or take them off, they will see your brand name and logo.
9. Luggage Tags – These can be low cost, high quality and will last forever. Tags are highly coveted by millions of golfers. Imagine the impact as a giveaway at Pebble Beach or Augusta.
10. Water Bottle – We'll help you design a water bottle with your corporate logo that pops. Every golfer needs a water bottle or one for their favorite beverage. Great for holes 1-18 and the 19th hole too.
11. Golf Duffle Bags – These are a great place to store your items and jacket when you're not using them. We can help you design a high-quality custom embroidered logo on the side of the bag.
12. 6-in-1 Knife – Every golfer needs a 6-in-1 multi-tool knife and it’s a great way to feature your logo with marketing benefits that lasts forever.
13. Playing Cards – Golfers love to play cards after a round of 18 holes. Put your corporate logo on a deck of cards. Logo-designed playing cards are high-value and memorable.
14. Business Card Holder – The golf course is one of the great places to network with new clients. Custom designed business card holders put your name in front of your target audience.
15. Custom Embroidery Golf Hats – One of our specialties are high-quality hats that every golfer will love. We've never seen a golfer that didn't wear a hat, especially unique custom embroidered ones.
16. First Aid Kit – It’s easy to put your logo on the kit and it will be used often.
17. Tea Bags - Who doesn't like a cup of tea after a round of 18 holes? Tea bags with your logo and corporate name are a popular giveaway at golf tournaments.
18. Tote Bags – Customized tote bags are a popular promotional product. Plus, they can be embroidered with your logo and designs.
19. Golf Course Coffee Mugs – Who doesn't love a nice coffee mug they can use every day? Design a golf course image on one side and feature your corporate logo on the other. A great way to market your brand every day.
20. Golf Visor – It's a fact that ladies prefer visors to caps. This is a great place to add your custom embroidered logo.
21. Folding Chairs – These are a big winner at golf tournaments. Fans do a lot of walking. There's nothing like a portable folding chair while they sit and watch their favorite golf pros. Meanwhile, they are doing the marketing of your business for you all over the course.
22. Personalized Acrylic Trophy – Imagine each fan getting a “thank you for participating" trophy with their name on it. Customized with your logo and corporate name.
23. Wine Tote with a Bottle of Wine – Your sponsor should be recognized above all. This gift will make them feel appreciated. The tote and bottle of wine can have your logo applied to them.
24. Full Size Beach Towel – This is not your normal golf towel. If you really want to make an impression, this is the product that will do it.
25. Stainless Steel, Double Wall Copper Lined Tumbler – This is a great “thank you” gift that will be used over and over.
About Fully Promoted of Escondido – Promotional Products for Golf Tournaments
Emily & Joe Ocampo are avid golfers themselves, and can help strategize, design and effectively deliver your brand message before the tournament tee off. They excel at creative brainstorming and are known for their quality implementation and on-time delivery. They are Fully Promoted Escondido, and they are fully invested in you.